Thursday, December 13, 2012

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Technically the Twelve days of Christmas don’t start until December 25th and finish on the 5th of January, but I’ve always liked to think of them more as a Christmas Countdown in the days leading up to the big day. Aaaaand it allows me to promote more Fly Sky Pix art, just in time to order for Christmas! Twelve days left…let’s all celebrate with a partridge, some turtledoves, French hens and calling birds. Check back in 4 days for the next one.

My good friend Rebecca wrote the poems that accompany the pieces and they’re just so lovely and fit the love story I created so well that I have to share:
Four days of special gifts received
To prove his great affection
Bird songs fill the autumn air
An ode to love's perfection


 
“The 12 Days of Christmas” line is available for purchase at Fly Sky Pix.

No comments: