Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Who wants a Hippopotamus for Christmas?

(or, the Fly Sky Pix launch)


 I’m very excited to share a project I’ve been working on for the last year and a half: Fly Sky Pix, "storytelling art with a twist". I was approached by Swave Studios, an industrial design company, and asked to illustrate storytelling art to be printed on canvas. The twist comes from incorporating LED lights and music into the canvas. Of course I jumped at the chance and got to work on three of their creative lines: Decor, Lullaby and Seasonal. I based all of my illustrations on musical pieces and let those inspire me to create the story.

The great news? These 12x12 inch canvases are now available to order from Fly Sky Pix, just in time for the holidays! An owl family or elephant pals are perfect for a nursery or child’s room, a city postcard-inspired canvas is perfect to send long distance to a  loved one, while you can finally get that hippopotamus you’ve always wanted for Christmas for yourself.

No comments: